We are happy to announce the launch of TallyPrime Release 3.0.1
This update comes with power-packed features to help you manage your business with ease and efficiency New features include:
1) Multi-GST in a single company data
2) GSTR-2A Reconciliation
3) Quick access to business info with Report Filters - Find Info. Quickly
4) Enhanced Data Management experience Instant access to GST Returns as per the latest formats
5) Configure Multi-HSN & GST rates and much more!
6) Payment Request UPI & QR Code in Invoice And Report
7) Voucher Numbering
8) Real-Time Access - Latest GST Return Formats
9) Faster Return Filing
10) Export GSTR1 & GSTR-3b
11) Update Party GSTN Details
12) Track GST Return Activity
Starting from 1st April 2023, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has made it mandatory for companies to maintain an Audit trail for Private Ltd Company , Public Ltd Companies & NGO
1) Transparency in Accounting Entries
2) Track the edits for masters and every transaction
3) Capture the date details and username when such changes (edits) are made
4) Difference report to show the elements of the version that have been modified
5) Reports are enhanced to filter the edited transactions Means Getting Reports on Deleted, Cancelled Transactions.
Audit Trail is available in Tally Prime Only.
Import Bank Statement to Creating Vouchers- Everything is done in 3 Steps: 70% Time Saved with 100% Accuracy.
1) Download Bank Statements
2) Import to Tally
3) One Click for Every Voucher
The Auto Bank Reconciliation option helps to view bank statements, import bank statements, and reconcile transactions.
1) No Need to Type Narration, Instrument No., Date and Amount.
2) No Mismatches in Debit & Credit
3) Accuracy in Bank Entries.
E-Invoicing Turnover limit of Rs. 5 Crore from August 01, 2023
The Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIC) announced Notification No. 10/2023–Central Tax dated May 10, 2023, as an amendment to Notification No. 13/2020 – Central Tax, dated March 21, 2020, to reduce the e-invoicing turnover limit to Rs 5 Crore, to be implemented wef August 1, 2023. This means that e-Invoice generation will be Mandatory for every taxpayer with an annual aggregate turnover exceeding Rs 5 Crore in any year from 2017-18 onwards to generate e-invoices for B2B supplies w.e.f. August 1, 2023.
E-Invoice Invoice Format :
The Government has notified that E-invoicing likely to be mandatory for GST Businessmen with annual turnover above Rs.1.5 crore from next year.
Know what's new in TallyPrime, as Release 4.0 comes up with a variety of delightful features such as WhatsApp for Business, Excel Import, and Dashboard.
TallyPrime New Release 4.0 Key Features:
1) Excel to Tally : Excel Data Import as per your Business Requirement in Tally
2) What's App Module in TallyPrime : Unique Communication Tool that helps you to Stay In touch with Your Clients / Distributors / Dealers / Reseller and so on.
3) Dashboard : All Your Business information on a single interface for better data analysis. Helps to Improve decision making in Business.
Stay Updated with Latest Release 3.0.1